Note: We only collect, hold and use your personal information where you have given us your permission to do so.
We do not sell, rent or share any personally identifiable information about you to any outside third party. All email addresses submitted to us are never shared with anyone, neither are they used for aggressive, direct marketing campaigns.
Data Protection Act 1998 and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003. The eight principles relating to the processing of personal information are:
- Fairly and lawfully processed
- Processed for a limited time
- Adequate, relevant & not excessive
- Not kept longer than necessary
- Processed in accordance with your rights
- Not transferred to countries without adequate protection
Your privacy and security is of utmost importance to us. We will always follow these principles and ask you how you would like us to communicate with you.
HOW WILL SUPERFWD.COM USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
We will use an individuals information for a number of purposes, including the following:
- for “service administration purposes”, which means that SuperFWD may contact you for reasons related to the service or goods you have signed up for or ordered from us.
- to contact you about a submission you have made to the website, including any content you provide.
- to personalise the way superfwd.com content is presented to you
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and also to block disruptive use; and
- to analyse and improve the services offered on superfwd.com e.g. to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience.
When you visit this website, we may send you a cookie. A cookie is a small file placed on your computer for the following purposes:
- Cookies may be used to compile anonymous statistics about online activity. A third party collects such data on our behalf to measure website performance. Information collected is aggregated for reporting purposes. The use of this service assists us in measuring and improving our website.
- We may also track IP addresses. An IP Address is a number that can identify an Internet Service Provider and country location. It cannot provide us with personal information on you. These are for aggregate and average data analysis, in order to best understand who we are targeting and how to adapt our website resources towards this audience.
Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you. You are not obliged to accept cookies and may modify your browser so that it will not accept cookies. Please be aware that if you disable cookies, many personalised services on our websites will not work as we intended.
As with most other websites, we collect and use the data contained in log files. Like cookies, the information in the log files include your IP (internet protocol) address, your ISP (internet service provider, such as AOL or BT) the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. This aggregate data helps us with understanding how to plan for future enhancements to our site.
LEAVING OUR WEBSITE
If this website contains hyper-links to other websites owned and operated by third parties they are not regulated by SuperFWD. These third party websites have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and we urge you to review them. They will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
Notify Us: You can notify us to withhold or withdraw your consent for your use other than as listed above. Use the contact us page to email us. However please read our terms and conditions of using our website first.